TCM Treatment Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and other skin disorder
By Si En TCM Research Desk
When it comes to managing skin conditions, traditional Chinese medicine is highly effective at holistically identifying and managing the root cause of the illness. Our talented practitioners can provide you with long term solutions aimed at providing you with clear, healthy skin.
When it comes to Western medicinal treatments for dermatological conditions like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, pimples, and freckles; the options are limited and treat the symptoms rather than the cause. Harsh topical creams and medications are often use and only serve to further throw out the body’s natural balance. In TCM, skin conditions are understood to be the result of ‘heat’ and ‘dampness’ often caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. These often slow down the body’s natural ability to detoxify, leading to a build-up of toxins and water retention.
Effective Treatment for Conditions Including Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Pimples, and Freckles
At our Singapore clinic, our practitioners have the experience and skills to help patients manage a wide range of skin conditions. Through a combination of treatments including acupuncture, herbal medicine, and subtle lifestyle changes, we will be able to treat the root cause of your condition. We specialise in treating a range of dermatological concerns including:
- Eczema: Our practitioners will work to flush toxins from the body and remove dampness caused by lifestyle factors.
- Psoriasis: There are a number of factors which can cause this condition including blood stasis and dryness as well as fire, and toxic heat. An experienced TCM practitioner will be able to diagnose and treat you accordingly.
- Dermatitis: This is often the result of a systemic chemical imbalance. We will tailor our treatment to restore harmony and balance in your body.
- Pimples: There are two main causes of acne; these are heat in the lungs and stomach, and stagnation of phlegm. Our professionals will be able to accurately diagnose and treat your acne problem.
- Freckles: These generally pertain to malfunctions in the kidneys and liver. Managing this condition involves removing blockages and restoring balance to your body’s organs.
For more information on the diverse range of treatments we offer in our Singapore clinic, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on +65 8222 7436.